Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, How long is the whole process?
- Question 2, How long does it take to install counter tops after cabinets are installed?
- Question 3, Why can't counter tops be installed at the same time as cabinets?
- Question 4, Should the flooring be installed before or after cabinets?
- Question 5, Why are my cabinet doors not lining up when they are installed?
- Question 6, What is the best location for my hardware on my cabinet fronts?
- Question 7, Why is hardware not included in my cabinet package?
- Question 8, When do I need to have the hardware?
Between 6-13 weeks depending on cabinet selection.
Typically 10-14 days.
Counter tops are custom and must be templated to the cabinets to insure a precise fit.
Typically it's best to have the flooring installed prior to cabinet installation. However, if you are installing softer wood flooring it may best to wait until your installation is complete.
Once cabinets are installed they need to settle and adjust to the climate. We typically allow up to 2 weeks for this depending on the climate at the time of installation. After that time, we will return for a final adjustment to align all doors.
Based on the size and style of the hardware you provide we will assist you in determining the best location prior to installing.
There are too many variations in style and price for us to offer all that is available. There is no additional cost for installation of your hardware.
Hardware needs to be on site at the time your cabinets are installed.